Sunday, July 11, 2010

Four Letter Words: SALE (Part 1)

It's Christmas in July on Artfire and there is a lot going on there.  Early Christmas shoppers will get the benefit of having first dibs at all the wonderful handmade items being sold on the site -- as well as get a chance to benefit from all the sales and promos that the talented artisans on Artfire have cooked up for this event.

To get everyone in the mood for an early Christmas (They always said we should celebrate it year round right?), how about a little Christmas carol?

Come on -- you know this. Sing along with me!

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave me to me
A spankin' new lay away plan!

Is there an item in my shop that you really, really like? Well, stop adding it to your "like" list and go purchase it.  I just started my lay-away plan and it makes shopping for that piece of jewelry you want (or would like to give to someone special) so much more easier on your budget.  You can get more info on the new plan here -- but I like getting email so just go ahead and email me and ask for details.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Two candlesticks


These two cute candlesticks were handmade by KraftyLady at KG Crafts, another one of Artfire's talented shop owners.  These would look lovely sitting in your country inspired home and are made with such love that I am certain it will be a delight to have them.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Three cocktail rings!





What else says "Holiday" and "Party" more than a sparkly ring on your finger?  These three copper rings are all one-of-a-kind and will surely fetch those compliments.  They also make lovely gifts for a fashionista teen.  Very versatile pieces, they can be worn with almost any outfit!




On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me
Four pretty bracelets!








 A special lady deserves to wear something pretty. And any of these four lovelies would make her smile.  Made out of array of materials (from bamboo, to semi-precious gemstones, glass crystals, copper wire), any of these four would certainly be appreciated by that sweet, sweet girl.  And if you decide you want to keep it for yourself, well go ahead -- a pretty trinket for a pretty woman.


Were you singing? I didn't hear you. But there's more to this song -- it actually goes to twelve.  So get ready to sing a little louder -- check back and be ready for more announcements, gift peeks and promos in Part Two!

For details on the pretty items seen here, do visit Spiral at Artfire
(I was going for Deck the Halls but it had too much "falalalala lalala" LOL)

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Your work is beautiful! The song was in my head when reading your post!

Sharlene said...

thank you! glad to "hear" someone singing along with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...