Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Harshest Critic

She turns up her nose when it's not pretty enough for her and stalks right out of the room shaking her head, uttering several loud NO NO NOs.  She picks up beads and stones and insists that I pair this with that -- if I don't she'll pick up my tools and try to do it herself.

Drape a necklace she likes around her and she grins from ear to ear and walks around the house like someone on America's Next Top Model.  I once said she looked pretty and she gave a me a disdainful look -- and pointed out with an emphatic shake of her head that she was NOT pretty, she's "Gohjus".

When I look at her I keep thinking - Be afraid. She'll be two soon.

3 comments:

EcclecticLadyLand said...

LOL wow, only two? precious

Diane Cransac said...

Oh my this put a smile on my face...I had a go-jus 1 yr old once too...you have good reason to be afraid ;)

Sharlene said...

she's actually one and a half -- but already quite the little fashionista. LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...